Build Algebra Understanding Using
Three-Dimensional Manipulatives and the Interactive Whiteboard!
Help students master algebra concepts with a hands-on system that includes powerful instructional resources, three-dimensional manipulatives, and interactive whiteboard technology. By providing both hands-on and visual representations, Algeblocks' takes advantage of the natural link to geometry. The use of Algeblocks spatial models that represent both X and Y variables up to the third power puts the solutions to algebra at students' fingertips!
Algeblocks 2nd Edition—
- Teacher’s Resource Guide with step-by-step lessons that save valuable preparation time
- Interactive Whiteboard resources that feature virtual Algeblocks and activities to support multiple learning styles
- Pretests and Posttests with Answer Keys and Student Summaries to quickly identify skill needs and students' progress
- Student Action Plan template that connects needed lessons to the activities to build individualized instructional plans
- CD-ROM that includes blackline masters, assessments, interactive whiteboard resources, and more!
Read the success stories about Algeblocks
San Josť State University, Algeblocks Promote Algebraic Understanding
Michigan's EUPISD Recognizes Success with Algeblocks
Rockford (IL) Partners with ETA/Cuisenaire for Algebra Success
Support Multiple Learning Styles with Various Hands-On Experiences!
Concrete & Virtual
AlgeblocksDurable, plastic-molded blocks represent the variables x, x2, x3, y, y2, y3, xy, x2y, and xy2, as well as constants. Sizes of blocks range from 1 cu. cm to 4.5 cu. cm.
Activity cards, Training DVD, Demo Algeblocks, Factor Tracks, and Overhead Algeblocks make using Algeblocks easy.Learn more